The medical profession has been valued by the society world over, as a noble and dignified one. To justify this , the persons who belong to it must maintain dress code and be presentable before the society while rendering health service.
DMC believe in the equity and equality of both the gender and has no bias towards any one. As a result the dress code for both the genders has been decided to remain the same.
- Black woolen/ Terry Cotton trouser.
- Off white Cotton shirt.
- Black Cardigan or V-shaped pullover or Black Coat (Blazer) for winter month.
- DMC Tie is compulsary every day while attending classes (Practical / Clinical/ During Examinations).
- DMC crest on the coat left breast pocket.
- DMC-LOGO pins on the left lapel of coat.
- Black Shoes.
- For practical classes in laboratories and for clinical experience in the hospital for both genders, while terry cotton apron with long sleeves is a must. Students will not be allowed inside practical laboratories or hospital without an apron.
- The clip-on personal DMC identify tag must always be put on over the upper pocket of the apron or shirt while inside the DMC premises for security reasons.